Friday, September 7, 2012

My bank account grew by $140 while I slept

My bank account grew by $140 while I slept

 


So often those of us in network marketing do all we can to help others understand how valuable of an industry network marketing is.
My bank account grew by $140 while I slept
Network Marketing generates billions of dollars a year and is growing quickly with independent distributors because people are looking for a way to earn money, GREAT money, while answering to only their family.

Why network marketing for me – Today for example: I am the Fitness Director at 2 gyms. Not only do I direct the fitness sales and the trainers, I also sale training and train that training sold.

Last month I sold over $9500 in personal training to 8 members. For those of you that don’t understand that $9500 number, think of it like this: That is like a baseball team scoring 70 runs in one game.

IT IS A BIG DEAL

Today, my “manager” brought me into her office to share a “concern.” First, this gym has not sold more than $4k in a month for over a year with many trainers, much less one trainer selling $9500. Her concern was a member told her that “I am in the personal training office too much.”
As I listened to this, 2 thoughts crossed my mind.

1. Are you kidding me right now? I am a 20 year seasoned professional who prides himself on high standards and goes overboard at every opportunity to make the members happy and comfortable. I just sold a THIRD of this companies Augusts’ sales and you are going to share a bullshit concern rather than take me to lunch? Jealousy and control….it’s what’s for lunch in corporate America.
2. How much quicker can I earn $3k a month more in my network marketing company allowing me to NEVER, EVER…..be talked to like this again? The answer: This month!


Imagine telling Michael Jordan he needs to play better defense. Or Barry Bonds he needs to work on his fielding. Really? Really?


Corporate America is littered with micro-managers, nit-pickers and assholes.

Why is network marketing so attractive?

How many ways do you get paid at your job? ONE, for almost all of you. Oh, and no manager telling you that you suck.

How many ways do network marketers get paid? MULTIPLE

How did I earn $140 in my sleep? I was paid on a second bonus out of our 6 that had nothing to do with me at all, actually. One of my income partners shared our company with 4 other people who saw what we see. He received $1040 yesterday. We are paid an upfront bonus for bringing on new income partners. Each person pays out $260×4=$1040 … Would $1040 make a difference in your life this month?

But how did I earn $140? For every person my partner (s) brings aboard, I earn $50 or $35 bonus. This morning I woke up to an email that read:

“Congratulations. You have earned $140 in commissions.”


What do you think I said?

Niiiiiiiccccccceeeeeee….

 

What did I do with that money? BOUGHT NEW SHOES :)


What could you do with $140 tomorrow when you wake up?


Network marketing allows you to be paid off of 100% of OTHER PEOPLES EFFORT, rather than 100% of YOUR EFFORT.

What makes more business sense?

Of course, building a HUGE organization that pays you on thousands of people’s effort….


Or…


You can keep trying what you are doing and HOPE for the best….

I encourage you to watch this video to learn a different way to make money…

I encourage you to look through this comp plan breakdown to understand exactly how I earned money sleeping…




I encourage you to invest into your future with me…


I thank you for taking the time to read me…


Making a difference around the world..


Patrick
p.s. If you like writing, you can do what I do and make money, too. Check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment