Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Everyday, My Why

As a young man, I didn't see my father much. He is a good, strong man and I have every respect for him. He worked a lot; a lot, and I saw him at night only - I was raised by a babysitter for the most part in my younger years.  

When I had my boys, I wasn't going to be him; my Dad. Not because he wasn't a "good" Dad, because he wasn't around as he spent 12+ hours a day working for us. When I became a father, it was only then I understood why he worked so damn much and my love for him grew so much for it..

My son has been sick, so sick that it almost took his little life, twice - to not be a part of his life, as much as I can is just not an option. His mother and I are now divorced, so the importance of time together for me and Austin and Hayden is everything to me, everyday.

Lifevantage has created "TIME" for me and my boys that me and my Dad never had... 

What an incredible blessing of time that Lifevantage is giving to me and my boys. 

This scene from the movie, John Q, really depicts how I feel about my boys and I love every part of it...Denzel has made the choice to kill himself in order for his son to get the heart, his heart, he needs to live. This is his final conversation to his son...

ENJOY - and remember to live your WHY and FIGHT for your WHY EVERYDAY J





Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment