Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Written Statement

As many of you know, my son, over a year ago, relapsed. It is my great pleasure, and with a deeeeep breath I say, he is at 100% donor match and coming along better than the doctors could have expected; this means I am back 100%.  


To share me with all of you is an honor – if you are sitting on Lifevantage like I was, get your ass in gear! I allowed life and all of its external circumstances to keep this dream, my GREATEST dream of financial stability away from me. I have been tested, kick, pushed down, ridiculed, lost, scared and left for dead in my life, and quite frankly when my son relapsed, death was in my sights.
 

I highly encourage you all to print out this workbook and go through it as fast as you can. Do what it tells you and success is yours – PERIOD. Now is the time; right now is the time to change the set of our sails.
 
 

Marc Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his dorm room at Harvard to share his dream of Facebook. 2 showed up … those two have a combined wealth of $100 BILLION; $100 BILLION just for believing and allowing themselves to have the faith that it could happen for them too.

 
Here is my commitment to me:

 
Concentration and Visualization Of my Written Statement!

 

By the first day of January, 2013, I will have in my possession, and earning monthly to start, $10,000 from Lifevantage as residual income. I will have earned the rank of Premier Pro 7 and will have multiple Pro 6’s, 5’s, 4’s. I will be facilitating Premiere schools around the Country with great success and traveling the world sharing the blessing that is Lifevantage.
 

In return for this money and ranking success, I will give the most effective service of which I am capable, rendering the fullest possible quantity and the best possible quality of service in the capacity of salesman for Lifevantage. I will share with every person I can, the special opportunity to own and run your own business with Lifevantage. Timing is the key and of the greatest essence right now.
 

I believe, with complete and utter faith I have this money in my possession. My faith is so strong that I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands, smell it with my nose and hear it showering over my head like a waterfall with my ears. It is now awaiting transfer to me at this time, and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it.

 
I will follow the Proven Plan with 100% conviction in my heart. I will share often, teach more often and love my journey along the way to personal prosperity while created great prosperity for thousands of others.
 

Patrick Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment