Tuesday, September 22, 2015

1 Million Hearts

Today I have committed to touching a million hearts with my message. I am writing another book, I am not sure yet of the title. The book will be my message as I also become a motivational speaker. I am excited about this journey. I am not sure how this will happen, but my job isn't to find the how, it's to just do. I know that it's done. All my desires are done. My abundance is done. My life is beautiful, complete and I am so happy. I have traveled many lifetimes, many miles to be in the right now, right here, in this moment, with you. I will look back and know that this moment, this day was the start of something beautiful. I will reflect back on this first blog post and have such appreciation for the man I have become.

Patrick,
Where are you? Here 
What time is it? Now 
What are you? This Moment


2 comments:

  1. You can count me as 1 that you've reached. You've helped me both personally and professionally...and I'll be following your journey through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt you will exceed your goal. I love reading your posts and seeing your pictures. You are extremely inspirational and I believe in you! ☺️

    ReplyDelete